The James H. Wall House was designed by William Waters. The contact for the construction was given to A. F. Miller at a cost of $8,000 in 1905. The design of the house is Tudor Revival featuring half timbering and steep gables. The house is located on the north corner of Algoma Boulevard at the intersection with Light Street (now Division Street). James Harry Wall was born in Oshkosh, WI in May 1872, the son of Sophronia Adams and Thomas Robert Wall. He married Tessie Levy in Oshkosh on November 26, 1895. The couple had two children: Harry Clayton and Theresa Wall. Harry succeeded his father’s interests in several lumber companies and succeeded his older brother as president. He died in Oshkosh on August 6, 1948. The house is currently used by the Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Center.
*A William Waters Design