Dale School was built in 1870, in the Italianate style. The building had a four room addition completed in 1889, and a second addition finished in 1908. It is located at the corners of Irving Avenue, Mount Vernon Street, and Dale Avenue. The school was used for the last time in 1981; it was then converted into apartments. S
Dale school was designed by William Waters and built in 1868; however, this building burned in the great fire of July 1874. The new building, which still stands, was built to a design by Henry Koch of Milwaukee. Additions in each 1889 and 1908 were designed by William Waters.
* William Waters Design